1. WHO WE ARE
WHO WE ARE. Masonllidsofficials ("we," "us," or "our") is an online wholesale marketplace designed to supply bottles, jars, cans, containers, tins, scoops, pumps and closures to our customers. We maintain a publicly accessible website at https://www.masonllidsofficials.com/ ("Site"). Through our Site, we offer products; provide services, information and resources; and allow customers and users of our Site to contact us (“Services”).
We are committed to securing data that we collect concerning you (“you”) and complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We take steps to safeguard your information and communications from unauthorized intrusions and access.
2. HOW TO CONTACT US
Email us at: [email protected]
3. PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY GENERALLY
We take measures to monitor and update our privacy and data collection and storage policies and procedures to consistently meet or exceed industry security standards.
- USA. Our servers are located in the United States. Any information collected through our Site is stored and processed in the United States. If you use our Site or otherwise provide us with information from outside of the United States, you understand that your data will be transferred to, processed and stored in the United States.
- Industry-Standard Protection. We utilize industry-standard security measures to safeguard the information we collect, maintain and use. These measures include technical and procedural steps to protect your data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction. However, masonllidsofficials does not guarantee the performance or adequacy of such security measures.
- Limitation on Access. Access to any personal information we collect and store is generally restricted to those employees and/or contractors who require it to perform a job or other contracted function. We require vendors and contractors we work with to use reasonable, industry standard protocols to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of information.
- Children. We do not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of sixteen (16). If you are under 16, please do not use or website or provide personal information to us. If you wish to provide information to us and are under sixteen (16) years old, we first need verifiable parental consent. If we discover any personal information of children under sixteen has been collected without verifiable parental consent, we will immediately delete the information.
- Selling Data. We do not rent or sell your personal information to anyone. We may share your personal information with subsidiary companies within our corporate group.
4. WHY WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and share information from the users of our Site and Services to manage our contractual relationships, comply with legal obligations and/or because we have a legitimate business interest to do so. We collect and share information to: (a) provide our Site and Services; (b) provide information about our products and Services; (c) provide information about data security and privacy; (d) learn more about our customer’s preferences; (e) enhance, personalize and support your experience on our Site; (f) enhance and develop our products and Services based on your direct comments and/or on the pages or information you view on our Site; (g) communicate with you; and (h) analyze the traffic to our Site.
We may provide you the opportunity to consent to receive commercial email from us related to our products or Services, or other information we believe you may be interested in receiving when you seek information from us. We will give you the opportunity to opt-out from receiving any unsolicited information from us or to limit the unsolicited information you receiving from us to information regarding our products and/or Services, or other information you have specifically requested.
We use “cookies,” a small text file transferred to your device, along with similar technologies (e.g., internet tag technologies, web beacons, embedded scripts) to help provide you a better, more personalized user experience. These technologies are used to:
- Make the user experience more user friendly;
- Remember your preferences (e.g., browsing language, usage preferences);
- Help us understand and improve how visitors use our Site(s), including which of our pages and products are viewed most frequently; and/or
- Improve our communications and experience for you.
7. CONTACT FORM
8. THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROCESSORS
To ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate procedures with the third parties we share your personal data with to ensure that your personal data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with and which respects the applicable laws on data security and privacy.
9. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DON'T PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you choose to limit the information you provide to us (or, in some circumstances, provide no personal information at all, then we may be unable to provide you with the products, services or information you have expressed an interest in, or which we have a contract to provide to you. We may also be unable to provide you with access to some or all of our Site (or their functionality).
10. SECURING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site and/or Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, however, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
11. RETAINING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take steps to ensure that the personal information that we hold about you is retained for only as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, unless there is a legal reason or other valid reason for which we maintain the information.
12. SOCIAL MEDIA AND OTHER WEBSITES YOU VISIT
13. DO NOT TRACK
Some internet browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the “Do Not Track” signal, the Site does not currently interpret, respond to or alter its practices when it receives “Do Not Track” signals.